- Bound version 1.500 ex, only in French, without additional reproduction.
The countent is the same as the hard back book.
- hard cover French version 10.000 ex,
- hard cover + English version 2.000 ex.
- Sicard ( Daniel), " Normandie in Saint-Nazaire "; p. 6-17, 14 ill. The passenger ship under construction and the evolution of the city of Saint-Nazaire.
- Sicard ( Daniel), " Chronology of the life of Normandie "; p. 18-25, 7 ill. The big dates of the history of the passenger ship.
- Guichard ( Olivier), "France"; p. 36-39, 2 ill. The launch in front of the General.
- Batteux ( Joël), "Credo"; p. 40-43, 2 ill. The passenger ship in the shipyards.
- Offrey ( Charles), " The passenger ship France "; p. 44-69, 33 ill. The history of s/s France, from the letter of order to the Atlantique shipyards in 1956 to her withdrawn in 1974.
- Siriex ( Françoise) - Conquer ( Philippe), " The decoration of the passenger ship France "; p. 70-83, 22 ill. France on sea, faubourg Saint-Honoré of the Atlantic Ocean decoration clear(net) lifestyle aboard the passenger ship.
- Offrey ( Charles), " Chronology of the passenger ship France "; p. 84-87, 5 ill. Autumn, 1952 - summer, 1979.
- Conquer ( Philippe), " Love's labour lost ? "; p. 88-115, 59 ill. Conversion of the transatlantic passenger ship s/s France into a cruise liner s/s Norway; history of the passenger ship s/s Norway from 1980 to 2000.
- Conquer ( Philippe), " Bibliography of passenger ships "; p. 116-125, 1 ill. The history of passenger ships written in books from the middle of XIX ° to 2000: decoration, passenger ship s/s France, passenger ship s/s Normandie, passenger ship s/s Norway, German passenger ships, English passenger ships, cruise liners, French passenger ships,, technical. Some references of television programs, s/s France or s/s Norway some addresses on Internet..
- Conquer ( Philippe), " France Mania "; p. 126-133, 110 ill. approximately. The history of the passenger ship s/s France in object..